MAKE THE GOVERNMENT PLAY BY
THE RULES OF THE CONSTITUTION
There are 319 million of us in this country.
Imagine what we could accomplish if we actually worked together, presented a united front, and spoke with one voice.
Tyranny wouldn't stand a chance.
Your tax-deductible donation makes it possible for The Rutherford Institute to
- sound the alarm over government abuses
- push back against the government's power grabs
- defend Americans whose rights have been violated
- hold the government accountable to abiding by the rule of law, the U.S. Constitution
- and educate Americans about what they can do to rein in their runaway government, reclaim their freedoms, and restore justice in America.
Whether you are a new donor, a Supporting Member wishing to renew your gift, or interested in becoming a Supporting Member, your generous support is crucial to continuing success in The Rutherford Institute’s fight for freedom. You can use your credit or debit card to make an online donation right now—it's fast, it's easy, and it's totally secure.
The Rutherford Institute, a nonprofit civil liberties organization based in Charlottesville, Va., is deeply committed to protecting the constitutional freedoms of every American and the integral human rights of all people through its extensive legal and educational programs. The Institute provides its legal services at no charge to those whose constitutional and human rights have been threatened or violated. The Rutherford Institute is a 501(c)(3) organization, gifts to which are deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
To mail your donation or for more information on any of these programs, please contact us at:
The Rutherford Institute
P.O. Box 7482
Charlottesville, VA 22906-7482